My honey went to Canada today, I think he and his parents are perhaps still driving there now. family reunion, I wish i could have gone but I wasn't ale to get my stuff together for a passport in time. I miss him so much, I mean, he has been gone 12 hours...laaaame...but I love him a lot....
Since I'm about to have all this time, I need to get busy:
1. Figure out why i am already having a discrepancy with the unemployment dept.
2. Ebay shit
3. Organize our humble abode
4. Start walking daily
5. Hang out with my seestor more. She lives downstairs. There is no excuse to the unwavering laziness we have both adopted.
6. Make more art. Everyday.
7. Write letters and keep in touch
8. Volunteer more regularly
9. Get things fixed: bike, sewing machine, record player
10. Yard work

No comments:
Post a Comment