Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In June








This summer I went to Colorado. Denver is too PC but I liked the zine festivities.  The mountains were beautiful and I wore spandex in public for a jazzercize party. I also sang karaoke. Unfortunately for everyone, I now like it. Sorrs. Thanks Kate for letting me stay with you and your family in Fort Collins. 

In June I stayed with Annie in Brooklyn and coordinated the trip so I would see my honey. I missed him something awful. The mermaid Festival at Coney Island was a little overwhelming for the sheer crowd factor, that and it was about 150 degrees. My goals of eating mango on a stick while walking through the salty water were realized, the rollercoated gave me  horrible headache, and I saw the sassiest bitches in the world- those incharge of corraling thousands of women in the bathroom line. memorable quote" I know you shit in there, I can see it,  you better go flush or else".   After that I found my boo, and met up with Matt Lilly, my favorite kid in New York, at the excellent Jeremy Fish opening somewhere in smelly Chelsea.

I also met up with Greer and pals at her new place in Bed Stuy, saw an LL Cool J video being filmed, stayed a night in a nice hotel with my boy and some of the other Game of Skate dudes , and had swamp ass for four days from the heat. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i havent seen you in over a month.